This tape is called Transfer tape because the tape is so thin. That means that the adhesive basically transfers from one surface – the backing sheet, to another, the surfaces to be mounted. With a strong acrylic adhesive, it is purposely made for lightweight fixings like paper, cardboard and films. Transfer tape guns are commonly used for this style of tape.
- High strength acrylic adhesive.
- Tissue carrier provides strength and conformability.
- Excellent adhesion to most papers and films.
- Permanent mounting of nameplates and badges.
- Ideal for print finishing. Suitable for cello glazed boards
- Commonly used by picture framers for double mat boards.
- Instant adhesion for bonding artwork and brochures.
- Easy and fast to use with the HT20 (ATG) dispenser.
- Fits most brands of adhesive transfer dispensers.
- White in colour.
Roll length: 25 mts
Item code: K35